Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My upcoming trip to Walt Disney World

In Sept. I going to be traveling to Walt Disney World for a 10 days. This is a trip that I take every other year or so.
My planning stated back in July. Sometimes planning a head of time helps. Well that is if you are trying to get into a special resort. I was going to book for Art of  Animation. Staying in a Little Mermaid room. Since this is a new resort booking so fast so when the window opened I book my stay. It's only a year and a half away. So I contacted my travel agent and booked the trip. Also another thing about booking early is being able to make payments. It's going to take that long to pay it off. One thing t is great about booking though a agent is, they can find deals and rebook your package when they come up.
Well to TODAY. I have 4 more months to go and there is a lot to do before going. Booking air, paying off the trip and what to pack. Getting what to pack can take 4 months!
Florida in Sept can my tricky. Knowing how the weather there can be a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment