Friday, March 21, 2014

Eating at Walt Disney World

Eating around Walt Disney World is a experience that can't be missed. There are a lot of different restaurant that you can eat at. There are so many different types of food to eat. The biggest problem is where you want to go.
When I go to Walt Disney World I drop some weight so I can eat there. This is a vacation! Diets are out the window. I have eaten in a lot of different places. Count and Table service restaurants. But where should you start? Well the best thing to do is have a game plan. When you go to WDW you need to have plans. When you know where you will be and then you should do a search of restaurants there online. There are a lot of websites that have menus. And you should look at menus way before so you can decide where to eat.
Food at WDW can be expensive. Disney has Meals Plans that can help with paying for food. I always get it because I like to prepay and not worried what to eat. Some people like the Plans and some don't. You have to look at the size of your family. If you have a picky eater you should go thought menus with them. You don't want to get a restaurant and find out that your picky eater doesn't see anything that they want to eat.
You have to decide where you want to eat. Do you want to eat while your at the park or do you want to go to a resort restaurant. There are some great places in both places. Sometimes going to a resort to eat is a good way to take a break from the park.
I have eaten is all types of restaurants. I have to good picks. I have has one place that I was disappointed with.

Stay tune for my picks of restaurants that I like to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment