Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting Ready for the Rock Your Disney Party

On May 23 Disney is having another 24 hour event. This will at Disneyland, California Adventures and Walt Disney World.  This will be the first time I will be at one of those events. I have watched videos from other people that went to this party. So I have a idea about what this is going to be all about. It's going to be a zoo when they first open the gates at 6 am. There will be people that have camped out just to be the ones to get there when the gates open. But what happens when you get in the gates? Well there is going to be a big crowd. All of these people are going after what Disney is giving out.
Well when I get there it will be after 7 am. I'm just coming in for this so it's a fly in and fly out trip. I travel on Southwest Airlines Well the earliest flight doesn't get me in to get in at 6. Well I'm not that crazy!   Well I'm the type of person that always have a game plan.
Here is my game plan for this event. I won't be getting to the park until after 7. So there is the chance that the park is at Max people. So I don't know when I will be getting in. I'm going to be there for 20 hours. In that time I want to pace myself. I don't want to get burned out after a few hours. When I get to the park there is the search for a locker. There I can store my bag. Disney has a lot of lockers. There are lockers inside both parks and one outside. But they will get taken up right a way so there is the chance that I'm going to have to keep my things with me for a awhile. But sometime during the day I hope to get a locker.
I have a game plan when I get into the park. I don't know which park it will be. There are going to be a lot of different characters going to be out during this event. So I'm planing on seeing as many as I can.
I'm going to bring a lot of pins to trade. I'm a big pin collector so I'm going to bring at least 100 pins. In the morning people will be hitting the rides first thing. So if you want to do the rides in the morning there will be long lines.
If you are going to this event it's a good thing to have a game plan and over all pace yourself. Your are going to be there for 20 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment