Thursday, March 20, 2014

How I got a Disney Doll for $7.50

Like many Disney collectors I look for deals for Disney collectables. Well I have a Disney Card from Chase and that card has some great perks. From time to time they will send members a Friends and Family sale. It's only good for  5 days. The discount was 25% off of things at the Disney Store and Online. I went to the Disney Store and was looking around at all the things that they have. I saw the Classic Dolls that they have.  Well they had a  deal on these dolls. It was buy 2 or more Dolls and get them for $10 each. I picked up a Rapunzel in the wedding dress and Mulan. I paid only $7.50 a piece for the two.
So if you want to be able to get some great discounts pick up the Disney Card though Chase. They have two types of cards. One is a Debt Cards and the other is a Visa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment