Friday, March 21, 2014

Saving Money

I have been online for over 10 years and I have looked around to ways to getting some extra money. There are many web sites that you can get something for a little but of time, but some take along time to get anything.
I have found a great website that will give you all types of prizes, some of the prizes are gift cards and CASH. Yes CASH! It is sent via Pay Pal. It's called Swag bucks. I have been on this site for over 6 months and I have made some good money. In that time I have made $150 in that time. Now you are wondering how do I do it. Well here is how I do it. I watch videos, do surveys and shop. Yes you can get something back for shopping. You have to shop using their shopping portal. It site will give you Swag bucks for each dollar you spend.
Everyday I spend about a couple hours to get 100 or more points and after a couple months I can make $50.  Right now I'm working on getting money to pay for my next trip to Walt Disney World. Also maybe my air fare on Southwest.
I figure that this will take me about a year. My next trip to Walt Disney World will be in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment