Thursday, March 20, 2014

What it would be like if I lived close to a Disney Park

If I had the chance to live close to a Disney Park I would choose to be close to Disneyland. But since I currently live in Arizona this is only a  dream.
I would have a Annual Pass tot he parks. I would be there at least 3-4 days a week at the park. Since I'm retired I could do more but there is other things that need to be done.
I would always try to get there first thing in the morning.  The mornings are the best time to get to the park.  I would head to Indian Jones first thing since this ride has a record to breaking down during the day. It is to be be said that this ride has over 160,000 different combos that the ride is different each time.  These things are so slight that you would not know it.
On some days I would head to California Adventure. I would be in line to get a Fast Pass for Radiator Springs Racers. Since these FP's can go very fast. People go there first thing in the morning. Some people go there just to get a pass and then they go to work or school. These passes will be gone in the matter of hours. The line can get as long that it wraps down the street.  Many people head to Radiator Springs just to rise it first thing.  The Stand By  line can be over 120 minutes long.
Another thing I would do is go to the Haunted Mansion. There is something that is so unnoticeable that you would have to ride it over and over. That is  right when you get to the Ballroom scene in a corner you will see a spider web. This isn't something that is a read web or Disney doing but as the story goes that someone had taken a gun into the ride and wanted to see if the ghost were real or just something fake. I'm not going to tell the whole story about how they make the ghost but all there is a sheet of glass that make the ghosts. Well this person shot the glass to break the illusion. It didn't break all the glass but made a star in the glass. Since the cost and what they would have to do to replace the glass would be costly and hard to replace they just covered the hole with a spider and the rest of the star into a web.
If I had this dream I would have made a lot of friends with Cast Members and I would be able to write a good book about living the Disney Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment