Friday, April 25, 2014

Black Box Reveiw

Last night I watched "Black Box." This is a Doctor that suffers from a Bi Polar disorder. It's a great show that shows that people that have a mental illness can be regular people. Also I can relate to the show because I suffer from a Bi Polar disorder.
When that doctor goes off her med she is a total different person. She can get a little bit reckless in her actions. She also is a doctor that deals with brain problems. She shows that she can relate with the people that she works with.
She also tries to balance her illness and handling a relationship. I can relate to that because that is a big problem that I have.

Living with a Mental Illness is not easy. I hope that this show goes well. Maybe people will understand that people that have a mental illness are people too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment