Friday, December 5, 2014

WDW Day 2 and 3

Day 2 was my first full day. I spent the morning at Animal Park. It was very quite in the morning so much that I did Everest 6 times, 5 in a row and the 6th was on my Fast Pass. Well that turned into a big mistake. After the four I felt sick, but I got over it. Well after the 6th I didn't feel that great that I went and spent the rest of the day at the resort. That evening I was going to the Christmas party. It was fun but it rained off and on. I still had a good time. i can now scratch it off the list. I'm going to stick to going to the Halloween party.

Day 3 was spent at EPCOT but still that was disappointing it was cloudy and it also rained.

Tomorrow I going to take it easy. The weather isn't that great so this trip is a bit of a disappointment.

Maybe I will have better luck going in Sept. Being here in Dec is nice but it is the time of the Pop Warner Football. There are too many kids that at a little bit wild.

I hope to spend some time at Hollywood Studio tomorrow. I might just spend the day seeing the other resorts and do some shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment