Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Getting Ready for Walt Disney World

I have about 3 weeks to go before I make my journey to WDW. I have to decide on which suitcase to take, the suitcase or duffle case. Each one is a good size but the duffle has more room if I buy big things. I might take the suitcase since I will be looking for a new bag while I'm there. At Disney Springs there is a Travel Shop that has all sorts of luggage. I hope to find a small carry on case.

Another thing that I have to get is some food for my fight. Since I will be leaving early in the morning I will be packing some things for breakfast. Also something to have on my layover. Airport Restaurants can get pricey so having something beforehand helps.

When it get closer to a week before I have be looking at the weather in Disneyworld for the time I will be there. It being May it should be nice, but things to happen. Then I will getting out the clothes that I  want to take,

Right now I just got notice that my Magic Band has shipped so I have to keep a eye out in the mail also in that time I will be getting the luggage tag and other information that I need for the shuttle.
The tag that I will be getting is a special tag that that will tell the baggage people at the airport to put my bag it area. Disney offers to pick up your luggage and deliver it to your resort. So no going to Baggage Claim. Having this cut down my time to getting to the shuttle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment