Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Two Weeks and Counting!

I have two week to go before I head to WDW. Now I start getting the last minute things done. I have started to take a mile walk everyday. I also go and buy my Gift Card. I will buy one before because I buy it from Fry's and when I get it they have a deal is where you can get x4 in fuel points. A $200 card means 800 points. I don't drive so my friend that takes me to the airport uses the points.
I also go and pick up my travel stuff. I want to do it now so I don't leave it to the last minute.

I also keep a eye on the weather there. I have a layover in Denver,CO and they have been having a lot of snow that can cause delays and cancel flights. I don't need that to happen to me.

I have my Fast Passes and restaurant reservation made.  I have also be watching videos seeing the new things that are going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment