Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Leaving!

Well here it is 10 am and I have to leave. All I have to say is that "I'm out of here!" Out of the 11 trips I have made to Walt Disney World this is the worst trip ever! The All Star Resorts are far from the parks wi]ell the closest park is Animal Kingdom, So it means long bus rides. If you leave after fireworks or closing you will be waiting in long line. A bus can only hold so many people and they stuff as many as they can. It can be up to 2-3 buses before you can get on one. There are a lot of tired kids and parents. It make a very hard run back to the resort. Disney have bought bigger buses but that does do anything to help the problem,


Disney has a lot of problems that they need to work out. Other than the bus, is the Wi Fi. Since they rolled out the Magic Bands they have made the Wifi open to everybody, There is a app that has everything to help you stay. So having a Smart Phone is a good thing. There are places that you can look and book you Fast Passes. Having it on your Phone is a big saver. You can also check your photos. Here is the down side. If you don't have a current Phone you can be out of luck, That is what happen to me. I have a Samsung S4. I used the app on my last trip but this time it had a update and it didn't work on my phone. So I couldn't check my Fast Passes or photos. That was one big pain in the butt. I had to go to the Fast Pass places to check passes and make new one. I had to wait until I got back to my room to see my photos. This is very up setting. I found out last night that some of my photos didn't make it on my band. They were the photos with Baymax. This is a drag. If I knew that they didn't show I could have gone to the Photo Pass store and located them.

My take on the Resort. Over all it is a So So place, You get what you paid for. The room was clean. One night I spilled so sauce on the bed. The next day it was cleaned. They just cleaned the spot didn't change the sheets. Other than that Mouse keeping was fair.

The Cast Members: They were very friendly. They would go out of their way to help. I have run into a rude cast member. It was a woman that was at the place you could check in your bags to be taken to the airport. I had told the woman about one time I checked my bag early and that my bags were put on a early flight. She told me that they would be on my flight.

I wished that I could have written every day but the wifi suck. That is a big problem that NEEDS to be fix.

It's going to be another long 8 hour flight. I have to wait until 3 pm before I can take the bus to the airport. Sometimes I can ask the bus Driver if I can take a early bus. We'll see.

I'm glad to go home. it's be a long week. I will be take 10 months to a year off. So I'm letting the AP go and starting a new one when things get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment