Saturday, November 5, 2016

Packing

I have a couple days to go! Now it's time to get things ready to pack my bag. I go with two bags. One carry on and one that is checked but when I come home I come back with three. I put a small case in the checked bag so I will have a bag for the shopping that I do. This trip is my 11th so I know how to pack for WDW.
When I pack my bags I bring a bit more than for the days that I'm there. The weather in Florida is a bit crazy. It can be hot during the day and cold at night so it helps to bring more. I like to Disney Bound. So that is a extra outfit. It took me a while to put the look together. I like Elsa.

My luggage is Disney luggage. I have Disney pick up my bag but if I have to pick up my bag from Luggage Claim I can easily find my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment