Friday, April 21, 2017

Going to Disney World Alone not Solo

First of all I should make clear what I mean by Solo and Alone. Going Solo means that no one has the time to go with you. Going Alone means that you have nobody. I have NOBODY!

I have always traveled alone. I don't have family or friends to speak of. When I go to Disney World I go alone. Going alone doesn't mean that I don't have fun. I have a blast! The only time I feel alone is when I'm eating.

I do chat with other people but it's only for a few minutes. I always wish that I could meet some people to hang with. I like to talk with Cast Members. There was one time I met a Cast Member that when I said that I was eating at Jiko she joined me.

When I go to Disney World I'm a different person. Since the people that I see I will never see again.  So I make up a different story each time I go.

I have one wish and that is to meet some people that would like to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment