Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My Favorites Of Walt Disney World

I have been going to WDW for going on 10 years. Here is my favorite things and places .

Resorts: Pop Century. I have stayed there 11 times. I have stayed at All Star Music and Movies but like Pop the best. What I like about Pop is that they have their own bus. All Star's share a bus.

Park: All of them!

Food at Parks: MK Columbia Harbor House Lobster Roll

Epcot:  Too many places to eat.

Hollywood Studios:  None

Animal Kingdom; Yak and Yeti Restraint  Kobe Beef Burger

Disney Springs: Blaze and Earl of Sandwich.

Must do rides.

MK: all classic and Seven Dwarf Mine Train

Epcot: Soaring and Spaceship Earth

HS: Toy Story

AK: Safari and Everest

Favorite Chactor: Eeyore and Elsa.

Favorite things to buy: Money Cat from Japan. Handmade animals at AK.

Must go to Shops at Disney Springs: World of Disney, Christmas Store, and Harley Davidson,  

Favorite Airline: Southwest. They don't charge for Bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment